Thursday, April 26, 2012

Are we stuck?

Famous porter one liners:

Leaving mission friends last night porter was in the car with my mom and they were waiting on a car in front of them. He says, "Are we stuck?"

Porter is playing with a toy in the floor and Jared says something to him and he says, "Dad, you're making me nervous."

Offering Jared a stuffed animal, he says, "Here, daddy. This one has a tag you can pull." (That's when we found out what he calls playing with the tag on his beloved stuffed dog.)

On the potty: "I'm gonna drop one more deuce and then I'll call you and you can come wipe me."

To Stella: "What a beautiful outfit!"

Along the same lines: "Nannie has a beautiful carport!"

About cracker (former dog): "He bit that and is a mean brat!"

And there's more where that came from....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment