Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy anniversary

7 years ago today Jared and I got married on the beach in destin. It was casual and fun. I don't remember at the moment what we did for our 1st anniversary, but I'm sure it was more glamorous than our seventh. Her are the pictures I have taken today...






But then what's more glamorous than 2 precious babies and the craziness and entertainment that they bring to our lives? It's quite intriguing how our lives have changed over the last 7 years. We are still a work in progress as people, spouses, and parents, and I'm happy to say that we are in pursuit of a foundation in Christ for all of these roles. At times there were things that have seemed completely unattainable and now that I look back I see the valleys we have climbed out of and I'm sure of one thing--that God is for real, he is for us, and he is for sure. The best is yet to come and won't that be fine.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment