Monday, April 16, 2012

Sound effects of popping glow in the dark bubbles

I don't think I've ever had a more interesting blog title by just describing the contents of the post.
First of all, I have to review the product--glow in the dark bubbles. Sounds very cool, and the prepping of the bubbles is pretty cool, but the bubbles themselves don't really glow. The container of bubbles glows a lot, and any of the liquid that gets on your clothes, face, hands, etc. glows does too, but the little, round, floating bubbles--not so much.
Porter enjoyed them this evening, and that's good enough for me. He has very interesting sound effects and got a little exercise too. The short video below is more for your listening pleasure than viewing. It was dark outside (duh), and you only see small flashes of the airplane footie pj-ed little boy that is wildly chasing non-glowing bubbles.

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment