Sunday, May 16, 2010

House painting

I am just realizing that part of my big weekend post didn't actually post, so I'm going back and reposting all of those pictures separately.
Here are some pictures of our painting results so far. It's not much to see, and really not interesting unless you saw it before, and even then, it's no big deal, but I'm posting them anyway. ;)
Entry from carport.


You can appreciate the color better in this one. It is a darker shade of the color in the entry.





Hall bathroom.


So far we have done the entry, den, and kitchen (den and kitchen are really all one room). We are doing all of the trim too, and we have made it through the area we have painted, and we've done the trim, chair rail and crown molding in the dining room.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment