Sunday, May 23, 2010

Puffs

I'm pretty sure puffs are kinda like breastfeeding and bottles--past a certain age, you're just too old. I'm pretty confident that porter is near or past that age for puffs, but he still loves them. No nutritional value of course.
Oh, and he's had fever and a cough all day. He had a coughing fit while we were swinging this afternoon and he vomited everything except his toenails. And I got a puke shower when it started. I happened to be standing in front of him pushing the swing and I got rained on. Yuck. Poor little boy. We think it may be from getting water in his ears yesterday at the beach. We elected not to fight the earplug battle and just be careful. It looks like we were not careful enough. We'll probably be headed to the doctor tomorrow. In the meantime we are using our leftover eardrops from when he got the tubes. Abbie R.--a little help here? Any experience?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. We had a "phlegm induced spit up episode" today too - only it was on Turner's church dress after I had already left for church. Left Mark scrambling to try to either re-dress/re-bow her or choose to bring her to church in her dress that had mild spit up stains. Fun stuff! :) I actually found some in her hair this afternoon that we didn't see this morning...at least it wasn't a shower on me. I might have thrown up too!

    ReplyDelete