Monday, May 24, 2010

Sicker baby than last week

Porter has had fever since yesterday about mid-day, except when he is full of tylenol and motrin. We have an appointment with his pediatrician this afternoon at 1:30pm. I know that is probably pretty good for calling the same day, but we are used to being able to take him first thing in the morning. Of course, he's not eating and is cranky, but real outward signs of illness that would give us a better idea of what we're dealing with--no more vomiting, no diarrhea, no drainage from his ears. He does have a stuffy nose, so that's why I'm going with ear infection from getting water in his ears this weekend. This is what he would do when he had ear infections before the tubes. Guess we'll know more around 1:30--hopefully!!! I know I hate it when they can't tell me anything other than "a viral illness" even when I already know that's probably what I'm going to hear.
Will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment