Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does it look like it's gonna be a bathroom???




I have just finished getting everything up out of the floor, sweeping,mopping with vinegar water, and then mopping with Lysol. That's what I was told to do with new tile floors. They are definitely clean.
They moved the tub into it's permanent/real home this afternoon and it will be installed tomorrow, along with the toilet. Thank God neither one of us is pregnant or has prostate problems or we would have had to walk all the way across the house to get to a toilet. You can see the pipes that will go to the sinks, which will obviously be where the vanities are located. Mine will be 6" longer than jared's. :)
Today I unpacked all of the wardrobe boxes (very awesome moving invention that is a tall box with a metal rod at the top to hang clothes in) and found that I can fit all of my hanging clothes minus my long dresses and suits in the smallest bedroom closet. It's about half as big as the other closet in the bedroom, and we have added a closet in the bathroom. I think we'll be good on closet space after this. When we first looked at this house I was worried we wouldn't have enough room because there was no "walk-in closet" or a pantry, but I have been very pleasantly surprised how much room we actually have, and don't have every storage space filled. And, I certainly don't have any intention of trying to fill it up--we have entirely too much "stuff" already.
We are finally seeing the end, and I cant wait to be done!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment