Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday cake

Jared got me an 8th sin cake from sugar rush. He gave it to me Monday since he was supposed to work Tuesday and wouldn't be able to get a cake on my actual birthday. I LOVE cake. All kinds. And the 8th sin cake from sugar rush is no ordinary cake. However, it sat in the refrigerator uncut until tonight. I was hoping that by now I would be past all the nausea, but unfortunately it has kept me from being able to eat a piece of birthday cake. That is truly a serious thing for me. I felt good enough to have a piece tonight, and man was it good. Jared has been so sweet to not eat any since I didn't want any. (I'll pretend he's been sweet about it--I'm not completely convinced that he just didn't want any. I know I wouldn't have any problem diving right in if it were the other way around.)
I really really wish I could get past all the nausea. 13 weeks + 4 days....






Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: