Monday, June 20, 2011

Montgomery afternoon

It was time for my car to be serviced, so this time we planned an afternoon at the Montgomery Zoo. I brought my good camera but somehow managed to forget the memory card. It was so hot we didn't stop much for pictures, so we were about halfway through the zoo when I realized it. Here are the two pictures we took with my phone.






My favorite part was feeding the giraffes. Porter was a little scared to do it. Porter's favorite part was the train. He went nuts when we went through the tunnels and asked to ride it again the rest of the afternoon. We had to time our exit for when the train was gone.
After the zoo we went by toys r us to kill a little time until the car was ready. Porter is pretty obsessed with bands, music, and guitars, so he got his own little guitar. He has put on several concerts with it.






Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment