Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 11

I'm working a night shift again, so my little buddy is in Andalusia at Nana's house. He's playing with Catherine and Caroline and watching the little TV. I know Catherine is excited--I've been hearing about her playing with Porter (a doll at Nana's house) all the time lately. Porter even went to Mission Friends with her Wednesday night. The scary thing is that this doll looks like a real baby and it can make your heart skip a beat when you see one of the girls dragging it around by a leg. The real Porter is there now--I'll have to get a picture of the real and not-so-real Porter together to put on the blog.
I think we may have a little talker on our hands. He would have gotten that gene from his Aunt Nicole. So far he has the loud talker gene from Aunt Monkey, the continuous talker gene from Aunt Nicole, and the naked-loving gene from "the King" and another unnamed Aunt. We thought he was going to have the good shopper gene from his Nana, but last weekend has made us reconsider. He was good until he got hungry.... Guess he got that gene from me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment