Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 14

We're back home in Daphne tonight. Most of today has been consumed with moving--that's what it feels like we do every time we go somewhere. We had a good time this weekend, but it's always nice to be home.
While I was unpacking Porter's stuff, I saw his highchair in the closet. I've been thinking about trying it out, but I wasn't sure if he could sit up enough. I pulled it out of the closet and learned how to use it and put Porter in it. He did pretty good. He sat in it to watch the little TV while I made bottles for tomorrow and washed dishes.
He sat in it to eat cereal, and almost fell asleep--but of course it wasn't that easy. He woke up enough to fuss for about 30 minutes before he finally gave in to a little nap. He has a reputation of being a little hornet when he is tired. He's still sleeping now.



Just got home.
Watching the big TV.
Watching the little TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment