Sunday, March 29, 2009

King Grandchild #4

NOT us!  (Are you crazy?)  Parrish and Katie are going to add #4!  (That's my younger step-brother and sister-in-law for those who don't know.)  He will be here in early October--we are pulling for a boy, so Porter will have a playmate close to his age.  And we can unload all of Porter's out-grown stuff at their house all the time so Lil'Parrish will have lots of stuff and so we can make room for the ever accumulating mound of new baby stuff--win-win situation!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy?...Yes. I expected to read that you were with child.
    This reminds me of the other day when I was really motivated and I cleaned our bathroom. When Ross got home, I told him that I had a surprise for him. His response?...you're pregnant! I quickly informed him that wasn't the case. I had only cleaned the bathroom which was equally surprising.

    ReplyDelete