Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 13

Today was a big day. I drove to Andalusia this morning after I got off work. I was home by 8:30. Porter was watching "toons" (what the little girls call cartoons) when I got in. He was in Andalusia partly because that's where the babysitters are, but also because today was Vicki picture day. He had his 3 month pictures (a little late). As always, I can't wait for that little booklet to come in the mail. I'm not going to have any wall space left by the time he's 2.
This afternoon Porter saw his feet for the first time, and thought they were so funny that he laughed out loud! And he talked on the phone to his Daddy. The day is so busy that Jared usually calls around 8:30, and Porter is already asleep. We miss him and can't wait for him to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment