Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 9

Today's post is kinda late because I am working nights part of this week. I couldn't get the Mac to load the pictures this afternoon, so I had to wait until I got to work to do it, and I've been busy until now. Porter went to daycare today so me and Nannie could run our errands and I could get a nap this afternoon in case I had to be up all night tonight (so far there's been no sleep and it's midnight now). When we picked him up this afternoon we went by Barnes and Noble on the way home and he looked like this when we got him out of the car. Jared says he's like an alligator--if you cover up his eyes he calms down. He didn't like me messing with him when I tried to uncover his eyes, so I just left it.

He woke up when we got home.
Nannie and Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment