Sunday, August 29, 2010

Don't know what to think

We woke up at midnight to porter crying (which is no different from any other night) and when I went to go lead him back to his bed he was burning up with fever. Really really hot. We got some motrin and Tylenol since it seems to take both at the same time to get the fever down. I went ahead and put him in bed with us because he wasn't going to rest well in his bed and because I wanted him close by. We did ok until 4 am when he woke me up again needing a new diaper. I was headed to his room when I felt something warm on my arm, so we headed back to our room and the tub to clean off. Back in bed. 5:30--awakened to more fever. Motrin and Tylenol. I am not convinced we are treating strep throat, but I'm not sure what else it would be. I guess I'll be calling Dr E again this morning. I hate bothering him, but I don't feel comfortable waiting until tomorrow to get an appointment when we are on day 6 of high fever and day 5 of diarrhea.
Will update after call.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment