Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our crazy life

Once again, we've had a wild week. In no certain order, here is what we have been doing.
1. The bathroom is almost done. Yeah, I know you've heard that before. Really, we are almost done. All that is left is having the glass door for the shower installed (it has been measured) and completion of the mirrors (also measured). That's really it.
2. I finished my last ER shift, but more importantly, got paid for the work I have already done. That paycheck was an odd moment.
3. I get to start my real job Monday. Yea!!!!! Long time coming.
4. Porter has strep throat. Fever started Tuesday and has been pretty hard to treat. Motrin and Tylenol every 4 hours didn't even cut it last night. Diarrhea started late yesterday afternoon. Red sore hinney. We saw Dr Eldridge today and got him fixed up, so hopefully we are on the road to recovery.
5. Nannie and I have been sewing and have been experimenting with her new software and have some exciting stuff to show off soon. Here are some pictures of porter at nannie's this afternoon. He felt a little better after a good nap, but still has a ways to go.
Popsicles were a staple in our diet today.





Watching nannie do her thing.


Eating with papsie.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Step is no fun- hope he is better today! Yay on ht paycheck and bathroom;)

    ReplyDelete