Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sleeping with Da-ya

Porter ate a little at supper tonight. Then threw it up. We started over with a new plate. He has some mashed potatoes, one pear, and chewed up a couple pieces of steak and spit them out. We went to the tub and ran water and bubbles. He pooped in the water so we started over with that too. I got him out of the tub, wrapped him up in a towel and picked him up. He fell asleep. I woke him up briefly to put on a diaper and pj's and took him to da-ya (daddy) and he went right back to sleep. Very unlike my child.
*sigh* Hope tonight is a little better and I'm really hoping we are nearing the end of whatever this is. It's harder to be patient when you can't see the end and he certainly doesn't understand what is going on.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Poor Porter and Mama!! I hope he gets to feeling better soon. There is honestly no worse feeling than a sick child who doesn't understand. If you want to talk give me a call. BTW everything went good on Friday. Just waiting now for the node results. I loved talking the other day. Love you lots.
    Candi

    ReplyDelete