Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good news Bad news

Which do you want first???
Ok, I'll start with the good news. We only had 13 diarrhea diapers today!!! That means we haven't had any since around 3:00-3:30 this afternoon. The booty is hanging in there.
The bad news is that we were going to go down to mobile this evening for the beer festival and stay with friends tonight and we decided we shouldn't go out of town and leave poop boy with my parents. I know they've taken care of a child with diarrhea before, but that's not the point. It just doesn't seem like the thing to do. If it was a cold, we'd have sent him with an extra box of Kleenex (maybe) and wished him well, but he's had a rough week and his hinney has had an even rougher week. I just didn't feel comfortable leaving him.
Oh well, it won't be the first time our plans change because of him. I really really hope that we have turned the corner with this thing. I'll let you know. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment