Saturday, August 21, 2010

St Agnes Resort and Spa

Some of you may have heard that Jared's sister, Dana, has recently been diagnosed with a rare cancer and I have been getting lots of questions about her progress and treatment. She has had one surgery, and is about to leave for Baltimore for further treatment. She has started a blog for updates, comments, and encouragement. It's always good to know you are cared for and loved, so I'm sure she would love to know about all the people I have talked to that are praying for her. The address is www.stagnesresortandspa.blogspot.com
I will post a link as soon as we get our Internet back up and running at home.

Porter and Aunt Moth Ball, as she is affectionately known, at disneyworld last September.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment