Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sewing at nannie's

To stay out of the heat today (at our house) I went up to nannie's to "play" in her sewing room. We did some towels for our bathroom and stole this idea from etsy for porter. His new formal wear....






The cutest one is still at nannie's. I had to leave in a hurry to run some errands--one of which was to let the A/C man in (hallelujah!!!!) and another was to be picked up by the rental car people to hitch a ride to enterprise. I'll post a pic of the other shirt tomorrow.
I am now the proud driver of a gmc terrain, and I must say that this is the nicest rental I've ever driven. I'm very much a crossover fan at this point. I would even consider the swagger wagon. I just said consider.
We also have the correct shower part installed and we can finally use the shower. Eeeeeee!!! Can't wait to use it. I've never been this excited to take a shower. Can't get too excited yet because it's not officially finished. They are coming tomorrow to tile the doorway and finish the trim around the outside of it and do a couple of other minor things. Nannie is coming to help me clean the whole house really good and get rid of the construction dust. By Friday it might actually be done (on the inside). I will be unpacking our remaining two boxes and have eveything in the bathroom tomorrow too. I finally wont have to dig through 2 boxes of junk to find the advil or a bobby pin.
Ok, porter is in his toddler bed, so I better try to get some sleep before he starts getting up for the night. Boy things would really be looking up if he would only get up 4 or 5 times tonight. I don't know if I could handle myself if he did any better than that.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment