Thursday, October 20, 2011

NikeiD

I have been looking for a new pair of tennis shoes for the last couple of months. I am not impressed with the choices in the stores these days. I don't really want fluorescent pink and yellow shoes, or anything shiny. I finally decided I just needed to try on a bunch of different Nike shoes and decide which ones it the best, and then design my own through the Nike website. NikeiD allows you to choose the different fabrics and colors--some have more color options than others. I designed a pair of Nike free 2.0 and they arrived today. I am super pleased withe the result. They fit just like the ones I tried on, and are much less flashy than any I have found in the stores. I will certainly be a repeat customer. The extra cost is minimal. Very worth it.









Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment