Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tidbits




I'm at 29 weeks today. I hope I have 9 weeks left. We'll see. I have gained a lot of weight this time, but I'm pretty much at the same spot I was last time. This time I was probably 10 lbs lighter than where I started when I got pregnant with Porter.
Nine weeks left!!! It's getting close and we have done nothing to get the nursery ready except for halfway clean out the closet in Stella's room. This afternoon my mom and I did get started on the bedding and other things--diaper stacker and organizer/caddy thing.

Big BIG news.... Jared has an interview at TCU in Forth Worth, TX on November 10th for anesthesia school!!! So proud. We will both be flying out the day before, and headed home the next day after the interview. Excited about this possible next step for Jared and our family.

Funny from this morning.... After porter had been up for a fee minutes and had time to wake up good, our conversation was as follows:
P: "mama, I want a stick."
Me: "what stick?"
P: "a stick with sauce on it."
Me: "what kind of stick with sauce? I don't know what you mean."
P: "a stick with sauce on it from my bucket."
Then I figured it out. The bucket he was referring to was the Halloween bucket porter had gotten from my parents last night that had assorted candy, which included the fun dip he enjoyed while at their house.... The stick with sauce on it was his description of a fun dip. See post below....

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment