Saturday, April 23, 2011

Aaaahhhhhhh! Home alone!!

I have been home alone for about 24 hours now. I have thoroughly enjoyed it! I do like my husband and son, but it sure is nice to have some time to myself. I haven't been super productive or anything. I went to the gym with no watching the clock yesterday and today, I went to bed early and slept late (7 am), I got Easter eggs ready to dye, I did a load of laundry, and watched tv in peace. Now I'm laying by the pool listening to nothing. It sounds so good.
Porter and Jared are in mobile. They have played at nannie and poppie's house catching lizards, played with tools in shop, they ate at la cocina last night (jealous of that), ate a waffle house this morning, went to toys r us, got new shoes, saw the fish at Bass pro and got lunch at chik fil a (jealous again). They are headed home now. I certainly don't mind them taking a little trip without me anytime.
I don't know the story behind this picture, but this is one I have gotten from Jared.



Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: