Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Explanation of post below--Scaring Monsters

This video is a couple of weeks old, but has been insanely hard to get from my flip to the computer.  I still don't know why it wouldn't upload into iMovie correctly, but I finally got it into iPhoto, imported it into iMovie and then got it in a format to post.  Then I couldn't get it to upload onto blogger, so I had to go through youtube.  But whatever.  Here it is.
The explanation behind the video is that we have been battling a terrible infestation of monsters and dragons in our house.  A daily cleansing was necessary for a while for us to all sleep at night.  Porter was getting up 5-6 times a night.  Now moving on to some other reason for us to get up at night.  Can't wait to see what that will be this time.  Am I allowed to wake him at all times of the night and day when all he wants to do is sleep as a teenager???

2 comments:

  1. You won't have to....he'll still be keeping you up all night when he is a teenager. At least now you know where he is and what he is doing then.

    ReplyDelete