Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'll refrain from posting pictures....

But porter just pooped in the potty for the first time!!!! I am hoarse from screaming and cheering so much. We have been working on this so hard since we started the potty thing 3 weeks ago. Hopefully this means less handwashing underwear in the guest bathroom sink. (we'll clean it good before we actually have any guests.)
We are going to celebrate by getting ice cream after his bath--he's too dirty right now from eating spaghetti.
The funniest thing was that I had left him in the bathroom sitting on his potty to "try" and he called me in there to tell me he had pooped in the potty. After he showed me he looked down at his legs and said, "I don't have poop all over me!"




Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment