Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our anniversary weekend

Saturday was our 6th anniversary, but it got a little overshadowed by the potty. Here is how we spent our day the rest of the time.
We exchanged gifts. Jared gave me a really cool pendant, and I gave him a branding iron. (iron is the traditional 6th anniversary gift. We aren't doing that or anything, but when I was looking around for something I found that idea.)


It has his monogram.





He tried it out by branding his coolers.



We watered Nana's plants.









Drove Papa's lawnmower.





Jared "smoked" all day in preparation of our big weekend coming up.





We blew bubbles and "chawkin'" while daddy cooked.





"want one, mama?"


Made homeade pizza for lunch.











Got porter's trains back out.









And got winter clothes ready for the attic.



For supper we had smoked chicken and ribs and watched toy story 2 (we watched 1 Friday night and 3 Sunday night.) A great anniversary in my eyes!!
Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: