Saturday, April 9, 2011

Better than yesterday

Things are going better than yesterday, but I wouldn't say we are even close to "potty trained."
We have definitely gone through less underwear, but I think the only difference is that we have gotten him to go outside several times. He is not telling us he needs to go and when I ask him he still says no. I give him the choice to go sit on the potty or tee tee outside and he always tee tees outside at that point.
Here is some evidence:
Off the top deck at Nana's.





On ants climbing a tree in our front yard.






Bribing with candy is not working well. He talks about candy and acts like he really likes it, but it isn't very motivating and he doesn't really eat it. He likes the idea of candy.
The big prize is a bubble toy and it is being reserved for pooping in the potty. It currently resides on top of the refrigerator.

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment