Friday, February 17, 2012

Afternoon update

The update before this one was supposed to be posted this this morning, so I've really had 2 afternoon updates, but whatever....
Count on porter to keep it real. Jared went home today and got porter from school. Jared says porter squeeze him so tight when he picked him up. They have been playing in the front yard when porter turned the "water feature" into a toilet.






Stella is still off oxygen and doing well. This afternoon they also stopped her IV fluids to see if that would help her appetite. If all goes well, we could be heading home late tomorrow afternoon. YEA!!!!!
This sweet baby has been swinging away for a while now and feeling pretty good!!



But the bad news.... Porter has been staying with Nicole and the girls, and Caroline was diagnosed with the flu today. So I may not get to see porter when we get home, and may have to keep him away from Stella or keep Stella out of the house for a while longer. :/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara,
    I'm an old friend of Kate Henderson's, so she can vouch for me that I'm not a scary stalker! ;) I just wanted to tell you, I'm praying for you and your precious baby girl. Those pics are breaking my heart! The top one of your little boy tinkling in the yard looks quite familiar to me though. (I've got four boys.) Praying y'all will get well soon and be reunited with your cutie-patootie ASAP!

    ReplyDelete