Friday, February 17, 2012

Nighty night!

We have had a great afternoon. The iv fluids were turned off and Stella has nursed twice and was not struggling to breath while she ate!!! She did have a bad coughing fit after the second time and puked some of it back up, but overall she is doing very well at eating now. I feel much better about the possibility of going home tomorrow afternoon. Her sats are continuing to improve and are staying in the 92-94 range even when she is asleep!!! Just this morning they were in the high 80s when she was asleep.
This little devil machine has been the thorn in her side for the last 4 days.



It's the sat monitor and it beeps loudly and annoyingly every time her sats drop or if it can't pick up good due to motion. It's on her foot, so you can imagine how often it is going off. We just about need a person full time to stand by it and push the alarm silence button and when Jared is here that's basically what he does. It has gone off at least 10 times while I have been typing this. But we can say bye bye to it tomorrow!!! Hopefully.
Well, now that I just had to get up and check it to see why it's going off I find out her sats keep dropping to the mid 80s, which is why it is beeping--not the motion. :/ But she still looks very comfortable and peaceful. I moved her around a little in her bed and they came up some. Ok, I'm going to try to sleep while I have the chance!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment