Monday, February 20, 2012

Cautiously optimistic

I went to the mall for a little while this afternoon and when I got back I expected Stella to have her new iv. However, I found out we were gonna give her a little trial of being without it. If she can prove herself and eat some this evening, we can leave it out. I really really don't want my baby to have to be stuck again. Please stop right now and pray that God touches Stella's little stomach and makes it rumble. She has to eat. It's now or.... whenever she decides to eat. But seriously, please pray for Stella to EAT!!!

She has done really well today other than not eating. She has been much more alert and less fussy. Her O2 sats have been in the high 90s, and she her little coughing fits have been shorter and much less violent. She has not vomited at all, and has taken a little more milk this afternoon than she has for the last 2-3 days. So, we are definitely seeing progress.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment