Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not coming home

I knew last night with all the o2 sat issues that we probably wouldn't be going home, but hadn't really accepted it until this morning. I am so disappointed but I also wouldn't feel comfortable bringing her home like she is now. Her o2 sats are still very labile, she is in obvious pain from all the coughing, and is not eating.
So today we are back on oxygen and back on iv fluids.



Jared and porter are on their way down for a visit. I am excited to get to see him today but that will mean I will be away from Stella this afternoon. We are all going to stay in our hotel room his evening so I can get some sleep. Mama and bill are going to stay with Stella.
It's been an upsetting morning, but at least I get to see the big p pot this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment