Monday, February 20, 2012

Bad day/I'm listening God. I hear you loud and clear.

This is what I feel like doing too.


Well I started a post this morning about getting off oxygen and possibly stopping the fluids, but now we are back on oxygen, not stopping the fluids and her iv is infiltrated so she has to get a new one. That's what she's mad about in the picture. Our nurse was in the process of taking out the old one.

Ok God, I get it. I apparently need patience, not sleep. Leave me your favorite verse about patience in the comments. I'm going to memorize them all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Psalm 40:1 - hope she heals quickly and can finally rest, recover, and eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless all of your hearts:-(
    Isaiah 40:31

    Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.


    James 1:2-3

    Faith and Endurance

    2 Dear brothers and sisters,[a] when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

    ReplyDelete