Monday, February 27, 2012

Quick!! Get a good look.....

....because we may not see this again for a while. Stella has been suffering from insomnia. Not just regular baby sleeplessness--getting up to eat in the middle of the night. I mean, up for days without much real sleep kind of insomnia. Probably from our time in the hospital. She has pretty much been up since midnight last night with only a few short naps. This is the longest she has slept since then--she's been asleep for almost 1 1/2 hours now. She fell asleep in her carseat on the ride home from nannie's today. Luckily I only had a couple of short cases today and I was able to come home and get a good nap this morning. I was loosing my mind. It would not have been a good day to have a big surgery if you were my patient. Hopefully we are really really really really close to getting back to normal. She was soooo close to sleeping all night.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo pretty Tara! I feel for ya. I didn't have a sleeper at all either:(
    -Brittney Laughlin

    ReplyDelete