Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ingram genes

This post may not make sense to anybody but the Ingrams. I think Stella has a little Callee Jo in her--she needs a boob in her mouth to go to sleep. Today has been frustrating because we cannot get Stella to eat. Jared brought porter down today to visit so I have been out of the room some today and we had planned to stay in a hotel tonight so I could get some rest. When we left this evening Stella had barely eaten all day. About the time I was going to lay down I texted mama to see how it was going and Stella was wide awake and rooting around on everything. I loaded back up and went over to the hospital to see if all she really wanted was her mama--and she did. She nursed and went right to sleep. Score. But then she had a coughing fit, vomited, and was wide awake and mad. :/ I left them with it though. I have got to try to sleep. Thank you mama and bill for sacrificing your sleep for me. I hope tonight is a better night all around.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment