Monday, February 20, 2012

One step forward and one step back

That puts us in about the same spot I guess.
Tonight Stella took 1.5 oz all at one time. As long as she can do that or better at each feeding she can avoid another iv. Yay!!!
But after we put her down her nurse came in and looked her over. Her respiratory rate was in the low 60s and her sats were hanging out around 89%, so she turned her oxygen up to 0.5 liters. Boo!!!
We are going to ride that through the night I guess and lower it down again in the morning.
*sigh* Last week when all this started I got all my cases and patients rearranged and my schedule was clear until tomorrow afternoon. Now I have rescheduled again and it is clear until Thursday. Now I am wondering if I am going to have to reschedule Thursday. I really need to work Stella!!! How do you think I am going to buy you more leg warmers?!?! ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment